Then on Saturday morning I came downstairs to a sweet sweet card
a dozen long stem red roses, a box of chocolates (!) I told Scott that i've always wanted a "box of chocolates" for V-tines but because of my diabeticness....it has never happened. So he went out & found the smallest box that he could, without compromising the ever-watchful way in which he cares for my health. =) & he also got us tickets to go see STOMP. (something that we've been talking about doing for years!)
Then after Addalie's nap (during which I coated chocolates for him) we went down to market to SURPRISE daddy. =) (we also made a few extra stops: D&T, Gma Jane, Uncle D&M, Gma & Gpa Stoltz. to give them some goodies!)
4 comments:
that is so sweet scott got you chocolates. how fun. your strawberries look incredibly delicious.
So, so sweet you guys are! What a blessing Scott is so romantic...my husband did not get a bit of those genes. :( I always say it's because he had no sisters, but Scott has put that excuse to shame. I will be sure to show Matt your blog. :) Mis.
i inhaled those berries! YUMMM! thank you! i'm impressed with scott's V-day skillz...and so fun of you to surprise him at market. did i tell you that D framed that pic of mia & i (the one O took) for v-day, as a surprise. sweet. i'm glad you like V-day as much as i do. we can be valentines geeks together:) xo
what a fun treat for you and addalie to come down to market! you NEED to come more often. and the strawberries were delicious (i think i ate every single one of them- doug got none. whoops!). tell addie her uncle d and aunt m say hi!
Post a Comment