Yay! We are back up & running! My girlie is getting so big & has so many expressions, so I though I'd give you a glimpse....

"me & my sippy are soooo cool"

"Hmmm, do you think I can touch that & not get in trouble?"

"what?? i didn't do anything wrong!"

"pup-pup is thirsty for milk!"
already on the phone all of the time! sometimes she walks around with two phones, one on each ear, rambling in her sweet high pitch voice. (usually pretending to call "Da")

every day she finds my scarves & hats & gloves (they are in a big basket on the floor so they are right down at her level) & she brings them to me & always wants to wear them.

*pig tails* (that she is constantly pulling out!)
her crazy face

balloons are the coolest thing in her little world.
7 comments:
there must be some STOLTZFUS blood in both her and Maddie, because Maddie does very similar things. Always on the phone (two at each ear), loves to wear anybody's scarve, hat or gloves (likes to be grown up) and also constantly pulling out barretts, etc.
We married into great blood! Hee!
Thanks for the special "grandparents" post. Always love to watch for new posts, even though I see Addie every week. She's a sweetie and all about girly things. Such a great age and learning so many new things.
Uncle D and Aunt M want a post of pictures for them too! Ha. You take the most amazing pictures. Can I hire you to take pictures for us when we have kids?
SO CUTE......i might just steal her one night and NEVER BRING HER BACK!!!!...just kidding ang!....but she is so cute!
Sorry I did not comment sooner....with being away, I did not get to see this right away...oh my word...what a precious little sweetheart you have and the pictures you capture are priceless!! Thank you ,Thank you....We are so very blessed to be her grandparents and love her dearly!!!!
Crazy nuts little girl! Ok so the slacker aunt I am sent her christmas gift today :) At least late rather then never. She is adorable and I truly miss you guys.
What happened to the downloading process anyway?
How adorable!! I just love to see pictures of this precious little girl! I can't believe how she is growing up...wearing scarves, carrying cell phones...what next? I want to try your soup recipe soon. It really looks good!
Post a Comment