Last Sunday was my birthday & I was so spoiled! Scott made breakfast for Addalie & me. (he brought the BEST TURKEY BACON that I have ever had, home from mrkt) & then gave me flowers & a gift certificate to get a massage.
We headed to church where I was blessed with lots of cards & some more gifts & then we went out for lunch w/famly to The Olive Garden (one of my fav. places) After that we came home & relaxed & in the evening Scott & I had a c.g. leaders meeting where I got more gifts & a YUM YUM chocolate cake! (a special treat for my diabetic tongue to behold! thank you jamie!)
I felt so blessed all day! I think that I recieved FAR more cards/emails & phone calls then I ever have on a past birthday. Thank you everyone!! =)
3 comments:
Yay! Mis.
again, happy day.
love ya.
oh good. so glad your day was special. more cards & gifts than ever?!? nice! you are loved girl! (that cake looks amazing! go jamie!) xo
Post a Comment