
Dear friends of Scott & mine (Corey & Kathy-from church) are moving down to NC. They have 3 beautiful children & recently found out that they are expecting 2 more! (twins) So last weekend Tina & I took a roadtrip with Kathy to help with some painting etc. in their NC house. We had lots of great conversations & fun girl times in the midst of painting. I didn't get many pics cause most of the time we were scrubby looking....But C&K, we will miss you SO very very much!! Scott & I have learned so much from you both biblically & practically. We can hardly imagine life here without you, but we are excited for this upcoming season that God is moving you into. Beware, we might visit lots!
1 comment:
what a great weekend w/ you girls! missing C & K already...they didn't even leave yet! xo
Post a Comment