Saturday, May 2, 2009

ohhh the beach........

Scott & I are pretty spoiled. We LOVE OCNJ & get to go fairly often. One of our "yearly traditions" is to go w/3 other couples from church. It is always so relaxing. We don't take kids. The guys always golf a few times & usually the weather isn't that great since we go in April or May. But this time we went during an unseasonable HOT weather spell & spent lots of time on the beach! We were thrilled! We also spent lots of time playing games, eating amazing food & having lots of wonderful & deep conversations. Thank you K&K SO MUCH for allowing us to use your beautiful home.

We had fun times w/fondue! (the *fondue queen*)




YUM!






Boardwalk (For all of you who might be worried about my sugars after this picture was taken........I did not eat the cone- I was holding Scott's)












4 comments:

tines said...

great times ang! that cheese grating pic is hilariously frightening. it's ok though, just wish it wasn't the FIRST one on there. yikes. i *must* tone down my expressions. xo

tines said...

thanks for re-arranging! true friend indeed. although you actually owed me one;) xo

Jena said...

oh,fun times. I hadn't checked in for a while, and when I popped over here tonight you had three new posts!
Your weekend looks like tons of fun and a great tradition.

Moriah Freeman said...

awww so much fun!!!

Blog Archive