Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Last Saturday morning, Addalie & I came bounding down the steps-heading out the door for her weekly swimming lessons and,,,, there was Scott! He totally surprised us & didn't go to market that day. This is the first time since we've been married that he had a whole day off without plans. I must admit, this market schedule is a bit more difficult since Addalie came along....She doesn't see him much/or at all on the weekends & we don't ever really have "Saturdays" even during the week. So, we had a FUN weekend day with him. =) He came with us to Addalie's swimming lessons. He took some pictures of her & I in the pool...but of course I didn't "like" them so you will have to settle for a "post-pool" picture.
Afterwards we played at the playground (at the YMCA where her lessons are held.)


Then we went home & relaxed. I went grocery shopping & Scott & Adds napped. Later in the evening we went to the pool again! (Ken & Karen's pool this time.) We got dinner at Isaacs & ate outside & then spent a very relaxing evening in the pool.

On the way home, we went to Rockville Square for their yearly fireworks show. No pictures from that. But it was fun. Addalie literally fell over when they started....she was so shocked!
What a fun fun summertime day.
=)

2 comments:

tines said...

oh good!!! so glad you could have a saturday w/ your hubby! GOOD JOB SCOTT! (loving Adds with her pool bag, cover up and O's croc. perfect!) xo

Unknown said...

So what do they learn in swimming lessons that little anyway? mis.

Blog Archive