Friday, October 2, 2009

I can't believe..........

...that just last week it still felt like summer & my daughter was running around the yard barefooted...


blowing bubbles...


...& picking flowers!


And now, I am sitting here sipping hot cider w/jeans & a scarf on.....Autumn is officially here!

7 comments:

Moriah Freeman said...

ur pictures look AMAZING!!!!

Unknown said...

Your pictures REALLY do look fabulous. When are you coming down here to take some pictures on the farm anyway? :) Mis.

The Heitlands said...

These pics are precious. You should frame them for her room.

tines said...

yes! these are great Ang!!! love them! xo

Anonymous said...

not me. i am in florida, with swim suit on! hee hee

sentz said...

love the placement of her in the pictures. . .are these edited in Lr? they look great.

Just a little something from Judy said...

I just spent the last 15 minutes catching up on your blog, and I so enjoyed it. Your photography does seem to get better all the time. Your sweet little girl gets cuter with each photo. I love the one of the picture from pre-school. She looks so proud.

Happy 7th Anniversary! Those pictures were fun to look at. I remember it was a beautiful wedding.

I think of you often, and I am thankful for the privilege to visit this special blog.

Blog Archive