with my new lens! Thanks to all of you who helped me research! (& Bec for saving me LOTS & LOTS of $) Addalie was actually looking at the camera...so the rare occurance called for a mini-photo shoot! (yes, bribery was involved....but her reward was almonds which she loves, so nutritionally we came out ahead.)
ps. Shelly I had lots of fun with you guys yesterday. Pictures are coming soon!
ang! i didn't know you got a lens! tell me about it! how exciting. that 1st shot of adds is great! now you're ready to officially open for business!!! xoxo
I can't wait to see the pictures! You are a *blessing* you know. I love it that I finally have some good pictures with Claudia and that we've got a family picture to use for Christmas too!! Oh, and maybe even a few of those with Phil, and me on the swing turned out, eh?
Fabulous pictures, Angie!! Striking! Just beautiful! Addalie is getting so little-girlish-looking......not a baby anymore! What a sweetheart. (I could go on and on.....) Cynthia
5 comments:
ang! i didn't know you got a lens! tell me about it! how exciting. that 1st shot of adds is great! now you're ready to officially open for business!!! xoxo
Yeah...can you come "practice" with your new lens down here? we still need a decent christmas card shot. :) mis.
i too want to know about the lens and where you got it! which one did you decide to go with? i love her big brown eyes.
I can't wait to see the pictures! You are a *blessing* you know. I love it that I finally have some good pictures with Claudia and that we've got a family picture to use for Christmas too!! Oh, and maybe even a few of those with Phil, and me on the swing turned out, eh?
Fabulous pictures, Angie!! Striking! Just beautiful! Addalie is getting so little-girlish-looking......not a baby anymore! What a sweetheart. (I could go on and on.....)
Cynthia
Post a Comment