Monday, November 9, 2009

We are adding another "pumpkin" to our patch!


As some of your already know, we are in the very midst of an adoption process! We are adopting a little girl from China. She will be younger than Addalie. We don't quite have a placement yet, but should soon. We are all so excited. Addalie can't wait to have a baby sister & prays for her every night.


I had gotten this shirt for A when I was pregnant..& just realized the other day that after our "china doll" arrives this shirt won't be accurate (let alone fit--it's already too small) So I took a few pictures of her in it.

9 comments:

sentz said...

we will continue to pray for your china doll and for her arrival. i love how God has given addalie a heart and love for her already. she is going to be a wonderful big sister.

tines said...

agreed! Adds is the sweetest. such a loving girl. and will be a great big sis for sure. love these pics. pumpkins...love it. Adds in her shirt...adorable!!! can't wait to meet your new girlie! xoxo

Unknown said...

so. much. fun. so thrilled for you. how much fun do babies in the air bring? :) can't wait to meet your little peanut. Missy.

Anonymous said...

i am so happy for you guys.
sibling interaction and the gift another child is such a blessing.

Robin said...

So happy for you, sweet Ang. :-)

The lady of the house... said...

Scott & Ang~~we can hardly wait to meet your new daughter! She is soooooo loved already it's not even funny!! We REJOICE with you and if I could make that word bigger, I would!!

Doug and Mandi said...

oh, i can't WAIT to meet her!!!

Shelly said...

The shirt is so cute . . . and we are so excited for you too! I haven't talked to you about it in person yet, but maybe soon we'll get a chance.

Sarah Smith said...

ang!!!! so so exciting!!! i am so happy for you guys :) I'll be praying all goes well!!!

Blog Archive