
mmmm...See Kai Run shoes are just the sweetest!!! addalie still has never owned a pair, but i love them to pieces (apart from the prices). the good news is that until the end of this month they are having a (no-purchase necessary) drawing for $100 gift cards!
enter here-good luck!
4 comments:
dont need kai run shoes, Need more pictures Granpa
HA! I LOVE See Kai Run shoes(esp since we have a "Kai") I got Khai a piar at little bo-tique over a year ago, and they have been BY FAR my very favorite shoes that any of my kids have ever had, super comfy, super cute, super durable..I am SO entering the giveaway!!!
BTW- I think your link is broken...
i also love these shoes and thanks to a grandma that likes to "spoil" her grandkids from time to time, i have managed to own a few. do love them
hope you are well.
Post a Comment