Saturday, January 30, 2010

*Twinkle*

6 comments:

sentz said...

hey ang- i have tried to watch the video and it keeps telling me that it is not available :(

Unknown said...

Love it. Love it. Love it. we all just cheered her on. mis. oh, and e-mail me and fill me in on all the thoughts from yesterday...sorry i missed out AGAIN.

Robin said...

AGGGGGGHHHHH! Why can't we live closer??? This is Estlin's favorite song to sing and I know he would LOVE to sing it with Addalie. She is so adorable.

Angela Stoltzfus said...

i KNOW Robin!!!!!!!!!!! i would give anything to live closer to you & your fam. Addalie would love your kids. at least we can kinda keep in touch "this" way.
=)

The lady of the house... said...

"up a world so high" love that!!
her hair is getting so long!!!

Jessica said...

I second Robin's complaint. Please come closer. I LOVE THIS! Love her! Sweet little Addalie.

Blog Archive