Thursday, March 4, 2010

Baby China...

....(that is what Addalie calls her)

Earlier this week we accepted a referral for this sweet little girl!!! We are SO THRILLED! She is exactly (+ 1 day) a year younger than Addalie. There is still paper work that is being processed etc. but we are expecting to travel to China at the end of the summer or early fall.
We are blessed & are thanking the Lord for His kindness in giving us this child.

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord" Psalm 127:3

14 comments:

Robin said...

I am totally crying over here. Beyond happy for you. This little princess is perfect. :-)

The lady of the house... said...

me too!! OH SCOTT AND ANG & ADDALIE, she is beautiful and has such personality already, I can see it!!!!!!

**Will you guys be doing any fundraisers for this trip??**

Dana said...

oh how great!! That happened faster then I thought it would although I'm sure it seems too long till you are face to face with her. She's adorable!!!!!
My nephew had a cleft palette when he was born too and it's amazing what all they can do to correct it and make it almost invisible!!
"Baby China" will be a blessing for sure!!!

Jessica said...

OH MY GOSH!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to hear more! Love you!

Unknown said...

precious. precious. precious. we are so excited for you guys. thanks for sharing...mis.

Anonymous said...

so exciting, Ang!!! can't wait to meet her :)

Sara said...

Congratulations Angie....so great to hear the news!!! She is a sweetie!! I hope this time till you go...goes by fast for you... The wait has to be long!!!

beckarecka said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Let the countdown to travel begin! (And surely a few other steps between now and then.) So, Addalie calls her "Baby China"...what do you call her? :)

Shar said...

So so so exciting...we are thinking of you all so much and praying for no "hiccups" from now until you have her home! we love you!

Anonymous said...

JUST. BEAUTIFUL.

CONGRATULATIONS SCOTT AND ANG
J&D

The Heitlands said...

I have tears in my eyes... so happy for you, Ang!!!

Anonymous said...

praying. excited. thankful

Fan said...

Oh Ang, look at those sparkling eyes! I can just see her and Addalie together, I'll bet they'll keep their mama steppin'!

Do we get to know her name or is that a surprise?

Anonymous said...

Angie, she's a cute one

Blog Archive