Friday, April 23, 2010

*The Bahamas*

It was wonderful!! =) flying in-this is what my eyes beheld! beautifully colored coasts!!


Sara & I had a great-great time together! It was short, but so very sweet.
On Friday we were able to be a bit touristy & relax & catch up---we didn't stop talking-EVER!
We started at a restaurant in the Atlantis Resort & had the MOST FABULOUS breakfast I've ever had in my life! (no exaggeration) Thanks Sara!!



We went to an AMAZING aquarium at one of the resorts.

Spent a little time on the beach.


& of course a lot of time taking pictures!


& we got to enjoy a bit of the local flavor~

Conch-fisherman

Conch-fritters (not bad I must say)
& Mojitos!
And that was all in 1.25 days!
The rest of the time was spent shooting the wedding!!! More pictures of that to come.
THANK YOU SARA for letting me join you. Such an adventure-I will never forget it.

1 comment:

Sara Lazio said...

It was wonderful! Thanks for coming. I LOVE YOUR AQUARIUM PICS!!!!
Love you

Blog Archive