Monday, April 19, 2010

Ad-Joy

I'm back home & had a fabulous time in the Bahamas!!! Loved being with my sister & the wedding that we shot was out of this world B E A U T I F U L! But, I don't have all the pictures yet-nor have I had time to go through the ones that I do have, so I decided to post some of these....I was trying to get a good shot of her to put on canvas in her room...So blessed by this girlie....I often call her "Ad-Joy" (Addalie Joy) & that is what she does!

i think that she thought i had lost my mind when i gave this lollipop to her. she rarely gets sugar (& if she does it is in minuscule amounts) because it makes her so so so SO hyper....but like any smart 2 year old would do....she didn't ask questions, & just licked away!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute.
adorable.
first thought, you need to save that adorable dress to pass onto janelle. for paisley.

such a sweet. she is filled with such joy!

Shelly said...

Love that last looking-over-the-fence picture. Ejoyed having her here for about 1/2 an hour on Saturday when your mom dropped her off.

Anonymous said...

these pics are adorable ang. hope you had fun in the bahamas! juanita

Anonymous said...

love the pics!! especially the last one! and i also approve of the lolli pop ;)

Blog Archive