Saturday, April 10, 2010

"my favorite color is ellow"

There is a place right down the road that has beautiful yellow flowers every spring!
Last year I tried to take pictures of Addalie there, but it didn't go very well. So I decided to try again & to top it all off- "ellow" (that's how she says "yellow") is her favorite color!
She was such a trouper though because as soon as we got there, she stepped in some "burn hazel" & if you've ever touched that stuff...you know it hurts!!! Her whole foot had bumps all over it--but despite it, she did really well for pictures. (I was a bit amazed.)















*dancing with bunny*

4 comments:

beckarecka said...

What beautiful pictures! And how lucky to have a spot that awesome so close to home.

Anonymous said...

so cute!! great pictures ang :)

Kendra said...

Where is this place? Love it!!

Unknown said...

agghhhh. i love. love. love the pic of the bunny's ears. oh. they are so much fun. can you say, send one to baby gap for their next billboard? so great. mis.

Blog Archive