Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Herr Baby

Scott & I are care group leaders at our church....& it seems that the "theme" in our care group right now is BABIES!  We have had 4 babies born so far this year & 2 more on the way.  The next little bundle is going to be born into the Herr Family & is scheduled to arrive on Friday via C-section!!  Tina & I had lots of fun taking pictures (Kendra has never had any prego pics taken for her previous 3!)  Kendra showed up with lots of fun ideas. 







Ryle if it's a boy & Maylee if it's a girl!  (love the names!)

1 comment:

Teresa baker said...

I love these pictures of the Herr family - and I love the Herr family. What a neat idea. I am sure Kendra will treasure this memory in the years to come. You and Tina do amazing work, not that I'm surprised. Thank you for sharing. :-)

Blog Archive