Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LOA

Yay!!  We received the LOA for our adoption today!  (Letter of Acceptance) 
We were told that it would take between 3-5 months to receive & it came in 7 WEEKS!  Wowsers!!  Our adoption agency was surprised.  =)  
That means we will probably be traveling to China sooner than later!!! (Estimated:  end of July or August.)
& that also means that now I have a bunch of paper work to tackle again! 
We went out for ice cream last night to celebrate!  We are thanking the Lord for His kindness & favor in this adoption.  We are one step closer......
We are planning on having a fundraiser (meal) in the near future.  We are trying to firm up the date for that, but I will be sure to post it when things are decided. 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

addalie is so cute with those glasses...so cute. how much fun is that, to get such a fun pkg. in the mail. cheers to you. mis.

beckarecka said...

Congratulations! Such wonderful news.

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! YIPEE!

Missed seeing you two today. Madelyn is doing amazingly well with the PT, but it was probably best we reschedule for now.

: )

Shelly said...

Congratulations! So very exciting!!

Robin said...

I have tears in my eyes!

Kendra said...

Yeah!! We are so excited for you!! How kind of God to let part of this process go a little more quickly then you thought!!!

Kendra

The lady of the house... said...

i'm reminded of a quote:

"perhaps it is waiting that transforms a ordinary love into an exquisite one."

xoxo!!!!!!!!

Jena said...

AKKKK!!! I can't believe I missed this post!!! so happy for you guys... I'll be praying for grace to accomplish all you need to in the next several weeks!!! btw is addie going with you guys? I don't remember what you decided...

If there is ANYTHING we can do, please don't hesitate to ask...

Tammy said...

Yeah! Your the best momma and I'm sure that is why they processed it so fast for you.

Blog Archive