Saturday, May 15, 2010

Last day of preschool-

We were so unsure about sending Adds to preschool this year.  She wasn't even 2 years old yet....& we didn't know if we were "pushing it"....I found myself comparing us to other families....& no one that I knew had their 2 year old in school.....I didn't want to do it for myself...but for Addalie.  Scott & I both felt like she would love it because she is SO social.  We prayed about it & I asked God to push back a little bit of "fear of man" & we went for it! - Well-she absolutely loved preschool & never once did we regret the decision.  It was a great place to learn/pratice sharing since she doesn't have siblings to "help" her cultivate that =)
She loved the structure, crafts, games, songs, & all of the friends that she made.  A few times throughout the year I wondered to myself..."where did she learn that?"  (like counting to 30 for example) & when I would help in her class- I quickly realized how much she was actually "learning". 
I was able to help again on the last day & took some pictures. 
The teacher gave them each some shaving cream to play with on the table as a sensory activity. 
Addalie couldn't believe she was allowed to touch it.  =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ang, david has been in preschool eve® since he was 2 and he loves school. here, a lot of kids start school at
2 so it's pretty normal to us!
Dania

Blog Archive