.....one picture to enlarge & get printed on canvas for above her bed. But clearly I got a little carried away & now I have decisions to make. Which one do you think I should use???
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
(i'm not going to use this one...but this is what she did when i told her to smell the flower.)
#8
#9
#10
17 comments:
They are all great pics I can see where you might have a hard time choosing. But my pick is #1.
Carol Miranda
#1, #6 (in color?~I love her expression), or 9. Ha! Not much help, huh? But they *are* all very good. You should let us know what you decide. =)
oh.oh.oh. my. word. so i love.love.love number 8...would look so fab. so MY style. also love 6. you know this is going to be IMPOSSIBLE, and now you are going to be more confused than when you started. :) that's what friends do you know. :) i love them all. maybe it's time for you to come down here again. :) mis.
I like #8 or #9 best, but they're all great. Can't wait to see it in her "new" room!
that is hard. she is too sweet.
love them all.
#9 is GREAT!
Angie, you are amazing! What fantastically beautiful pictures! I love #4,9,10! Thinking of you lots and so looking forward to catching up!
i like all the pictures but for a big canvas i would choose #9. so adorable. tilda
I say 9 or 10... though you can't go wrong, they are all so stinking cute!!
I think I'd go with #2 or #6! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE photos with lots of expression!! It's those faces that I think I'm miss when they get older (although if she's anything like you she'll still make those funny expressions even when she's older :)
They are all gorgeous!! Every last one of them!!!
#10 is my favorite......melts my heart!!! Karen
#6 SCREAMS YOU!!!!!! And the sniffing of the flowers is also you :) LOVE IT !
Oh and I like #1
#1 or #9...LOVE them all!
i like #1 and #10, but if i had to decide between those two...i would pick #10. I think in #1 the beauty in the background takes away from her.....BUT, it's going to be a HUGE picture so maybe it will be best that way, all the different colors/textures brought to life. oh bother, i'm not much help!
See you in OCNJ!!!! xoxo
I LOVE them all! But I think #3 is my favorite to put on a canvas in her room. :-)
Well did you make up your mind yet?? By the tally 1 and 9 are ahead. I have to say I was definatly tempted for the "loves me, loves me not" #7; but definatly drawn to #3 since every morning or night when you look at her your wondering what she is up too :) I love all the personality in each one. Final answer is #1 for a bedroom wall--neutral and GorGEOUS composition, timing, etc... I'd make thank you notes of the other ones.
Ang, you do do great work. It's so great that Addalie is so cooperative.
My vote is for #1. The colors are amazing. I think the verticle would look great for above her bed.
Post a Comment