Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Here we go to get our girl!

Addalie & i made a construction paper chain & she has been taking one chain off everyday until it is time to leave for China to pick up Jyla!  This picture was from yesterday.  Tomorrow morning we leave!
We are very excited & are so thankful for all of your prayers & support!  I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever felt this much love, kindness & support all at one time in my life!!  We have been getting phone calls, emails, texts, gifts for Addalie & Jyla to take on the plane, offers to babysit Addalie this past week so that I could pack, & one of my best friends even brought us dinner...
just so I wouldn't have to think about that.
We are so blessed by you & ultimately The Lord!
We will write from China next time!
~Scott, Ang & Addalie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

blessings over you!

Shar said...

So amazing...can't believe that you are going to get her! Can't wait to hear all about it. Love you guys and are praying!

Anonymous said...

Ang. Thinking and prying for you guys every day. will pray for addie too. I know that can be so frustrating especially when there is so much going on. Much love

Susan for the Kems

Anonymous said...

Ok, Guess I am being impatient because just waiting to see an update. How was the flight? Continuing to pray for your journey and can not wait until you are home.

Pauline

Blog Archive