p.s. prayer request: Somewhere along the way Addalie picked up a cold, & now my mom, Jyla & I seem to be getting it too. Please pray for HEALTH as we are preparing for our LONG (about 25 hours total) trip home!
also, please pray for our flights/drives home too.....(scott & I aren't looking forward to that part!) =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (3)
- May (12)
- April (3)
- March (10)
- February (13)
- January (10)
- December (9)
- November (7)
- October (10)
- September (12)
- August (13)
- July (6)
- June (12)
- May (10)
- April (13)
- March (16)
- February (8)
- January (11)
- December (8)
- November (11)
- October (18)
- September (38)
- August (12)
- July (21)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (11)
- March (9)
- February (10)
- January (6)
- December (9)
- November (13)
- October (13)
- September (7)
- August (10)
- July (10)
- June (9)
- May (14)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (5)
- January (5)
- December (6)
- November (2)
- October (7)
- September (7)
- August (12)
- July (5)
- June (11)
- May (8)
- April (10)
- March (8)
- February (8)


4 comments:
I Love how you embraced the culture into your family!!! I would love to learn more about where my little niece grew up and what the culture is like....I guess I am in need of a desperate visit. Let me know when things start to settle and I will come with maybe just aaron :)
MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Scott & Ang,
Thanks again for all the posting; pics and all. What a treat to connect with your experience there in China. I continue to pray for you all & Jyla Grace as you/she adjusts to her new life.
So many answers to prayer. We rejoice with you!
Tim & Jul
Oh, Ang! we will be praying!!!! give yourselves TONS of grace and remember: no one on the air plane will ever see you again, so don't worry about your kids and if they scream the whole way home(praying they don't), focus on just making it through...
remembering Khai's first car seat ride.... oh man... praying for you guys!(I think he cried hard the entire 2 1/2 drive home from the Philly airport)
so glad to know all the paperwork is finished. you did a great job of persevering to complete the millions of papers. it is amazing to see how jyla is bonding with you and your family. i see a change in jyla's spirit from the first pictures posted until now. we will be praying for your flights and ride back home.love much-jamie
Post a Comment