Scott & Addalie are working hard to get Jyla to say "Go Phillies"!
& she does say it....just not sure if you'd be able to tell what she's "saying".
quite honestly, I wasn't sure if the Phil's were going to pull through....
BUT,
after last night.....
there is still a chance!
Scott has promised me that if they make it to the World Series, he will take me to a game!!
Didn't get a picture of her smiling w/her Phillies shirt on...
but hey, it was during another "missed nap"
& these days my camera & I are N O T getting along.
I'm just lucky the picture is clear.
*this* is her & addalie's "silly face"
believe me, her "upset" face....is way more "upset"!
she really does have the greatest expressions & can be quite DRAMATIC....
but I have yet to get them on camera.
& of course my other "expressive" girlie!!!!!
they both have birthdays coming up!
we are keeping things S I M P L E !
but, it will be tons of fun to celebrate their little lives!
2 & 3
will i survive the next year???
hmmm.
they really really keep me hopping!
& it's been interesting seeing as neither of them had siblings & all of a sudden "over night" they
were joined together.
if you have kids....you can only imagine. =)
here's to the "toddler stage" being just that.....
A STAGE!
(it is a cute one though....usually)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Love the pictures and your descriptions of the new life you all have now! God bless and be with your family.
Ang, that last pic of Addalie is just stunning.
Post a Comment