Monday, November 1, 2010

caramel apples

it was fun watching jyla eat her "first ever" caramel apple...
she was puzzled at first...
with the stringy caramel.
but it didn't take her long to realize
that she was smitten with the sweetness!

come to think of it...this might have been addalie's first caramel apple too....
& it appears that she was trying to get the
WHOLE
thing in her mouth at once!!!??
CLEARLY
we need to have some
lessons
in
"how a young lady is to eat"


 just really going at it....

happy together.....




5 comments:

Michele Book said...

your girls are sooo cute! love your pics!

Dani said...

That last photo of the girls together is ADORABLE! :)
p.s. I don't know if you know me, Angela, but I also go to Crossway. I've been enjoying catching up on your family's adventures on your blog since the sendoff [to pick up Jyla] at church last month! :)

Jack and Gina Plain said...

Could these two get any cuter????!!!

Lynn said...

OMGoodness!!!! That last picture is AMAZING! Definitely framable.

Anonymous said...

Ang,
Love love love this post and the ones after it...birthdays and all.
I especially love the one of the girls holding hands.
They are both blessed to have you & Scott for parents.

Trusting the Lord is giving you a good day today.
love, jul

Blog Archive