Monday, February 7, 2011

pErSonAlitY!

4 comments:

Jena said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Eboni Freeman said...

she is super cute!! :)

The lady of the house... said...

ha ha ha ha!! you can almost SEE her thoughts with each picture. I want to be with her more....the other day was only a small taste! I just ADORE her!!!!!

Shelly said...

Funny girl and great capturing of her personality! :)

In answer to your question about how do I know Kara? I met her a time or two at events having to do with you: baby shower and maybe another time? Can't remember for sure. BUT we didn't connect until a few months ago when I read a comment she left on another blog about her recent weight loss and running . . . so long story short I needed someone to motivate me in my weight loss and getting back in shape and she has been just an awesome person for that. Answer to my prayers, really.

Blog Archive