Sunday, February 6, 2011

There are a few blogs that I read that post "What I Wore Wednesday".  Simply meaning that all week long they take pictures of what they wear each day & then on Wednesdays they post it on their blog. 
Kinda interesting....
Well....this is "What Addalie Wore Sunday". 
She has been getting herself dressed lately & has been so proud of herself.  I often have to "gently" add or delete certain items from her "outfits" but generally I try to let her exercise her independence. 
This morning she was so excited about her Church outfit. 
Typically I try to put the girls in something a little nicer (dresses or skirts) for Sunday morning....
So Addalie's out fit wasn't quite what I had in mind. ;) 
She assured me that she had her "sunday socks" on & so ALL. WAS. WELL!
but???
her shirt was on backwards &
she had capri's on (backwards)
 & for goodness sakes...we are very much in the
MIDDLE
of winter here.
CUTE!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

peeing myself.
absolutely too cute.

we are in the midst of some similar situations. madelyn is just starting to try to dress herself, but most often i lay out when she is to wear, but at times she "switches it up on me!"

so adorable.

Mandy said...

I love this! I'm glad she "fancied up" the outfit with some church socks. My Aidan has himself some strong opinions about clothes as well. Did she get a haircut?

The lady of the house... said...

love this.
and actually really like that outfit....just not backwards!

Becky said...

So cute! Lydia has been into picking her clothes and dressing herself for a bit now, too. It's too funny to see what she matches. My world of clothing independence started years ago with Liam.. he had quite the opinion! Our rule of thumb over the years has become this: kids can pick their clothes when we are home, and they cheerfully wear what mommy picks when we have to leave the house. :) Enjoy the fun! oh - I am secretly loving some of those WIWW blogs!

Rochelle Matthews Stoltzfus said...

CUTE! Did she get out of the house!? ; )

Blog Archive