Thursday, June 9, 2011

so many sweet comments on my last post.  thank you...
i in no way have it figured out.  my week has been crazy & i haven't felt well physically & so i have had to cancel alot of things.  this has helped me to realize i am probably not keeping my schedule & my home simple enough. 

but apparently ALL of august (except for the 24th) is booked!

5 comments:

The lady of the house... said...

i see what looks to me like the letters HOUS. So, maybe someone is trying to tell you something..... :) IHope you can stay home for a bit....I know it gets to me FAST if I'm on the go too much.....FEEL BETTER SOON FRIEND!!

Anonymous said...

Angie, I think the 24th you were coming to our home!!! No seriuosly, I continue to pray for you as you adjust!!
I once heard it said, "the days can be long, but the years go so fast!".
This is so true in parenting!!!
Hugs!!!

Jena said...

You were on my mind a lot today! Praying for you and here if you need to email vent :) That is sometimes MUCH easier than talking on the phone with little ones :)

Unknown said...

so so cute! mis.

Robin said...

I hope this photo finds a frame or a scrapbook or something. It is priceless.

Blog Archive