Monday, November 14, 2011

a beautiful autumn day.......

Today the weather was fabulous!
I mean completely fabulous!
The girls were jumping barefoot in the leaves!




 

                                    I just love my little ladies!  They both have so much personality.

 

                   Addalie had lots of "ideas" of things that she wanted me to take pictures of & so I did.

6 comments:

Mindi Bruckhart said...

Love the pics Ang! Your girls are beautiful!!

Shelly said...

It *was* the most perfect day in a long time! My children were outside barefoot too and loving it. Phil made a huge pile of leaves for them tonight . . . so tomorrow I'll have to try and take great pictures like yours! :) Your girls are beautiful!

Aimee said...

Gorgeous pictures!! It really WAS the perfect day! Your girls are so precious! Love their outfits! :)

The lady of the house... said...

beautifully done!! and what a day it was!!!!!
thank you again for your kindness to me.
i love you.

Anonymous said...

Those girls just get more beautiful with each new day!!
How precious they are & what gifts from the lord!

Grandma Jane said...

Addie had some cute photo shoot ideas. Someday you may be the professional team. Great pictures.

Blog Archive