Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I AM THANKFUL FOR:
Jyla:  my daddy, addalie, grandma jane, pa-paw, grandma stoltzfus,
stuffed animals, books, doughnuts, preschool, Barbies,
doctor that gives us medi-(she has a double ear infection right now).

Addalie:  my sister, that i can play soccer with jyla, my cozy bed, raspberries, 
my pink bunny, crayons, Mommy, Jackson L., Morgan.

1 comment:

Jeane` said...

Ang,
I have had your blog up all morning, and whenever i had a moment or two to keep going, i caught up on the past few months of your life, as represented on this medium. It was so very heartwarming to see your TWO most precious little girls, reveling in sisterhood...and you in the mothering of the two (which, I am sure has it challenges too!). For some reason, I sense Christopher and Adalie would get along quite well! Both girls are absolutely, kissably adorable!!!
I am so thankful for you, and the genuine person you are.
Love,
Jeane`

Blog Archive