Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our Tree

This past Sunday we made our yearly trip  up to Elizabeth Farms!
It was a beautiful sunny day. 
I was not going to take my camera along this year
because every year it seems like
 I take the exact same pictures of us doing the exact same thing....
But, then Doug, Mandi, Morgan & my mom joined us-so I had to capture those memories:)
  

The 4 of us & the 4 of them!
Baby Boy Stoltzfus will arive shortly after Christmas!

The brothers & their daughters.


Addalie & Scott are always our "tree-cutters".
Addalie on one side...

Scott (with Jyla on his back??) on the other side.


carrying the tree to the wagon-

the tired (napless) girl, needing to take a break.


Decorating when we got home.
                                              

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not take the camera......the thought alone makes me ill. However, I've had the same thought. How many times I take the same photo's, doing the same thing.....but, my kids love looking at pictures from previous years & trips to the cabin, FL & family traditions! You'll never regret it!

What fun!

tines said...

i laughed out loud at the "Jyla on the back" pic. she's like a little koala. adorable. xo

Unknown said...

so scott looks totally like his dad...super huge-ly a lot. :) and your sister in law looks great...i was behind her in the grocery store the other night, morgan kept waving at me. :) when are we getting together again? :) me.

Jack and Gina Plain said...

I also laughed out loud at Jyla on the back! And, taking the same pictures of doing the same things every year is the whole point! You look back and compare and see how they've grown and how the traditions continue. If you skip a year, you'll think you didn't get a tree that year (when you are starting to get older and forgetful...like me!). And yes, the kids will love looking back even when they are grown and have their own children.

Stacy Stoltzfus said...

What a fun day! The one pic of your fam infront of the trees is great! That's such a fun tradition you guys have.

Blog Archive