Friday, December 9, 2011

Jyla & I took a visit to the Lancaster Cleft Palate Clinic again this week.
I am always amazed when I'm there.  We saw 6 different specialists & doctors all from different offices & practices.  They come together a few times a month to evaluate patients like Jyla. 
What a blessing.  Even though we were there for 3 hours,
it saves me from driving to each of them separately!
-Dentist
-Orthodontist
-Plastic Surgeon
-Audiologist
-Speech Therapist
-Pediatrician

Each of them evaluated her.  She STILL has a double ear infection.  It was recommended to us that we see an ENT & start the process of getting tubes put in.  She has been batteling fluid in her ears ever since we met her.  After that situation is improved, she should be able to hear more clearly & then we will need to start Speech therapy through IU-13. 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Beautiful Jyla! Emerson gets ear tubes set#2 on Tuesday. Silly cp ears... Love the cleft palate clinic!

Blog Archive