This morning was Addalie & Jyla's preschool Christmas Party.
THEY BOTH LOVE SCHOOL!
& I love their school!
The teachers are w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l!! & there is so much biblical teaching!
Santa gave them each a specialy wrapped gift!
(a book about baby Jesus)
Addalie & her "best-best" friend Jordan!!
My mom usually spends part of the day on Friday's with us & so she came with us!
The girls did lots of crafts & had a story time & played games & got a gift from Santa & had a snack.
It was a fun morning!
& they had a little program for us.
singing some super cute songs & ringing their bells ;)
For some reason, my girls didn't want to wear their "Christmas dresses".
I decided not to "choose" that battle ;)
Jyla & Addalie love that they can go to school together.
They are in different classes, but they still get to interact alot.
I am so enjoying their ages right now as they discover the JOYS of Christ's birth!







No comments:
Post a Comment