For Christmas our employees gave us a gift certificate to "Great Wolf Lodge".
A few weeks ago we used it.
It is a family resort up in the Poconos.
A highlight is the huge indoor water park!!!
We had a BLAST!
When we arrived we settled in & then went & got dinner at a nearby Red Robin.
When we got back we changed into our suits.
We had lots of fun at the water park!!
It was pretty massive. (about twice as big as what I got in the picture)
After a few hours we headed back to our room.
The geniuses at the resort situated a Starbucks in the lobby for the dripping wet parents to pass as they return to their rooms.
I had to partake!
Addalie was so excited about the bunk bed in the girls' room.
It was so cute & looked like they were in a cabin.
Yummy breakfast the next morning.
& then more fun in the water.
The 2nd time around,
Scott discovered a bunch of water slides that "he thought" would be appropriate for the girls.
I was amazed. Addalie was fearless & did them all!
Jyla is soooo little so she got thrown around a good bit & wasn't as thrilled by them.
I couldn't really get pictures of the water slides.
There was one "group slide ride"...
& it was wayyyy crazy! It was enclosed & totally dark & FAST!
I was sure Jyla & Addalie were going to fly out of the big tube & over the edge...Scott & I were holding onto them for dear life!
There is no way that they should have been allowed on it.
But, we made it....
O my word.

the wave pool

I did manage to get a few pictures of the little water slides....
I was in the pool to take these.
But the other slides that they went on were much bigger then these.
FUN.FUN.FUN!
Thank you to everyone who contributed to this gift for us!
We loved it!









No comments:
Post a Comment