Scott has been so excited to teach the girls how to ski.
And the girls are soooo excited to learn.
(It looks like I am going to have to try to figure this skiing thing out if I don't want to be left behind)
This picture was taken the night before when Scott got his ski's out & was explaining things to Addalie.
Scott & Addalie went to Bear Creek & had a fabulous day!
(Jyla & I stayed at home.)
This is the picture that I recieved as a text half way through the day!
Look at her short little skis!!
So cute!!
Things went alot better than Scott anticipated.
Addalie does not like "pressure" situations & does not like to fail-
so we both had visions of her "trying" & falling & being "done" right from the start!
But, Scott borrowed a harness from the Millens'
& got some teaching tips from Greg-who has taught all 5 of his kids to ski. :)
Scott has so.much.paitence!!!
I'm sure he did a great job with Addalie!!
This is another cell phone pic from their lunch in the lodge.
Scott had said that he thought Addalie would be ready to head home after lunch,
but instead, she asked if they could do 4 more runs(because she is 4 years old) & that they did!!
She had such a good day with daddy!!
Next year will be Jyla's turn to learn.
SHE CAN'T WAIT!
2 comments:
shucks. next time call us. matt would love to take kaden and kaycee again. :) oh...i guess maybe we should heal his knee first. first things first. :) maybe the men can take the kids skiing, and you and i, well, we could just go shopping and receive cell photos. xoxo.
What a wonderful daddy/daughter time! I'm so glad she enjoyed the skiing.
Post a Comment