We're back!
We've been in Florida this past week. Scott's grandparents have a time share on Anna Maria Island. We had a wonderful time!! All 3 of us left PA with colds & returned home without them. Addalie got to see the ocean for the first time & spend lots of time outside. (which she loved & hasn't done much of since she was born in Oct. because it's been cold here.)
We've been in Florida this past week. Scott's grandparents have a time share on Anna Maria Island. We had a wonderful time!! All 3 of us left PA with colds & returned home without them. Addalie got to see the ocean for the first time & spend lots of time outside. (which she loved & hasn't done much of since she was born in Oct. because it's been cold here.)
3 comments:
Ang, Sweet pictures of your little pumpkin. I was hoping to see some pictures with uncle Brad =) But I guess I'll see him soon enough. I'm glad you had a great time. I'll be excited to hear about it.
Disappointed our little gals couldn't have their arranged play date in florida, but i totally understand. hopefully another time. looks like a fun time and i'm glad addalie enjoyed the outdoors. we'll have to do some fun stuff with the girls this summer. park, pool, etc.
can hardly wait.
looks like such fun! so, what did addie think of the ocean...& the pool? glad you all are feeling better! xo
Post a Comment