In the spirit of "heading to China".....I want to share this recipe with you.
I can't remember where I got it....(so sorry if it's from you & I'm not giving you "credit" for it.)
We had this last night for dinner with Jasmine rice & Homemade eggrolls!!
I don't have any pictures...but it's so fresh & easy & yum that I decided to post it anyway. =)
HONEY LIME STIR FRY
*Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over high heat.
*Add 1/2 pound chicken strips & cook until done.
*Add Stir Fry Blend & stir fry for 5 min.
*In small bowl, make sauce by combining 2 minced garlic cloves, 1 tsp. salt, 1/4 c. honey, 1/4 c. lime juice & the zest of 2 limes.
*Add sauce to stir fry & cook an additional 2-3 min.
*Serve over rice.
mmm. can't wait to eat the leftovers for lunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment