i must say she is the cutest little peanut in real life. pictures are cute...but really...good to catch up for a teeny little bit...we're havin' ya over soon. mis.
Hi Angie Love, Love your updates! Your little Addy is a little Angel! I really do not know her well but I feel such love for her and her sweet spirit! And Jyla, what a sweetie, keep lovin on her, One day she will feel and truely know your love for her and she will know how to return it.She is blessed with a very SPECIAL MOMMY! When Jyla is totally in the groove, let me babysit both of them someday when I have Max, (Carm's little guy)
6 comments:
Oh I'm so happy for you.
Aww, so precious! When Hannah wants me, she just screams, "Ma"! I hope she starts saying Mommy soon!
i must say she is the cutest little peanut in real life. pictures are cute...but really...good to catch up for a teeny little bit...we're havin' ya over soon. mis.
Hi Angie Love, Love your updates!
Your little Addy is a little Angel! I really do not know her well but I feel such love for her and her sweet spirit! And Jyla, what a sweetie, keep lovin on her, One day she will feel and truely know your love for her and she will know how to return it.She is blessed with a very SPECIAL MOMMY! When Jyla is totally in the groove, let me babysit both of them someday when I have Max, (Carm's little guy)
so special. i love all the updates. keep them coming.
love it, Ang. love this photo too! xo
Post a Comment