Praising the Lord!
-As Jyla is feeling more relaxed here in our home, she is starting to "play" & interact with Addalie!
It is music to our ears to hear them squealing together!
ps- you'd never guess by looking at them that they are 366 days apart.
ps- you'd never guess by looking at them that they are 366 days apart.
.jpg)
7 comments:
YAY!!! praise God! i can't wait to hear them squeeling together. so cute. xo
Was overwhelming to meet Jyla yesterday. So many prayers for so long.....and there I am looking in her eyes. I just loved the look that came out of her eyes.
So happy to imagine the girls playing together. When you were in China and I was praying for you.....one day I had this thought come into my mind. It was of Addalie and Jyla going back to China together in their early 20's for a trip. It made me cry to think of.
Cynthia
Both girls are so sweet. During prayer time, we were talking about big and little sisters and Addie excitedly and sweetly told us that she had a little sister. I am SO happy to hear that they are playing together and that Jyla is allowing you to hold her and be her mommy. I"m sure it is encouraging to dear little Addalie that Jyla is finally responding.
Ang,
I LOVE your pictures. It's such a privlege to follow this journey with you and Scott via your blog. I adore Addalie and I can't wait to get to know Jyla. You're amazing!
Love,
Julie
I love this pic, Ang. How sweet.
This picture is very sweet. Glad to hear things are going better and Jyla is warming up to everyone. It's been a long haul but well worth it I'm sure.
Beautiful news! So happy that things are settling down!
Post a Comment